With the end of this thirty day period arrives the return of one of Central Indiana’s favored traditions: Mallow Run Winery’s Picnic Live performance Series. From May possibly 27 through Sept. 23, a number of bands will perform for audiences who hold out on the grassy open up area at 6964 W. Whiteland Highway in Bargersville.
Most concert events, which include things like local bands and tributes, are absolutely free, but some demand an admission rate. Assume food stuff vans and wine alongside with a few seasonal particular releases like Mallow Run’s Strawberry wine and Blueberry cider.
This is the comprehensive songs schedule. Discover extra data and invest in tickets, when relevant, at mallowrun.com/picnic-live performance-series-3.
Star electrical power on phase:8 actors from ‘Lord of the Rings,’ strike Tv set reveals and Broadway have performed at Indiana Repertory Theatre
2023 Mallow Run concert collection
- 6 p.m. May 27: Toy Manufacturing facility. Free of charge.
- 6 p.m. June 3 (The Massive 80s) and 2 p.m. Sunday (The Bishops): Strawberry Pageant with Strawberry Wine and strawberry shortcake. No cost admission.
- 7 p.m. June 10: Boy Band Overview. $15 in progress, $20 day-of.
- 6 p.m. June 17: Magic Bus. Cost-free.
- 7 p.m. June 24: Hairbangers Ball, a tribute to ’80s hair rock. $15 in advance, $20 day-of.
- 7 p.m. July 1 (Sounds of Summer and fireworks) and 2 p.m. July, 2 (Indy Annies): Pink, White & Blueberry Pageant, with Blueberry wine and cider. $10 car charge starts at at 5 p.m. July 1.
- 7 p.m. July 8: Absolute Queen. $15 in advance, $20 day-of.
- 6 p.m. July 15: Small City John Mellencamp Tribute. No cost.
- 7 p.m. July 22: Der Polkatz polka band. $15 in progress, $20 working day-of.
- 6 p.m. July 29: The Woomblies. No cost.
- 6 p.m. Aug. 5: No Fences Garth Brooks Tribute. Cost-free.
- 6 p.m. Aug. 12: Windbreakers. Absolutely free.
- 6 p.m. Aug. 19: The Flying Toasters. Free.
- 7 p.m. Aug. 26: 7 Bridges Eagles Tribute. $15 in advance, $20 working day-of.
- Midday-9 p.m. Sept. 2, noon-6 p.m. Sept. 3rd and midday-6 p.m. Sept. 4: Labor Day Weekend 18th Anniversary Competition. The Doo! (6 p.m. Sept. 2), Living Proof (2-5 p.m. Sept. 3) and Blue River Band (2-5 p.m. Sept. 4). No cost.
- 6 p.m. Sept. 9: Endless Summer months Band. Totally free.
- 7 p.m. Sept. 16: American English, a Beatles tribute band. $15 in progress, $20 working day-of.
- 2 p.m. Sept. 23: Wine at the Line Operate/Walk submit-race get together with Tastes Like Hen. Registration is forthcoming.
Seeking for points to do? Our e-newsletter has the best concerts, artwork, reveals and more — and the tales at the rear of them
Get in touch with IndyStar reporter Domenica Bongiovanni at 317-444-7339 or [email protected]. Observe her on Fb, Instagram or Twitter: @domenicareports.